SpeedTouch 510/510v4 – firmware LLT6AA4.230
- the same rules apply for the ST510, you first need the EXPERT password
- the basic ST510 comes with a graphical interface and a configuration (setup) programme
- the more advanced Firmware offers easy access to pre-defined configurations with DHCP, NAPT (Network Address Port Translation) and DNS features (e.g. Routed PPPoE – DHCP – NAPT).
- Phone Book settings may differ by country and/or ISP:
- SkyNet (Belgium): VPI 8 / VCI 35 – Wanadoo (France): VPI 8 / VCI 35
- see how the Firmware: LLT6AA4.230 GUI looks like